this is fading away and it sucks because i care about you but i feel like u just dont give a shit about me anymore
I love when you become so close with someone that you can see parts of each other in one another and you begin to say the same things and steal lines from one another and have a similar sense of humor and can exchange an inside joke with just a glance you don’t even have to talk because you have such a strong connection with them and you can sit in comfortable silence but also talk for hours it’s really hard to find that kind of compatibility
- Why you’re putting yourself first. – During a 2011 television interview, Michelle Obama was asked if she thought it was at all selfish that she has openly admitted to making herself her first priority, to which the First Lady replied, “No, not at all. It’s practical…. a lot of times we just slip pretty low on our own priority list because we’re so busy caring for everyone else. And one of the things that I want to model for my children is investing in themselves as much as they invest in others.” Spot on advice if you ask me! There are only a few people in this world who will stay 100% true to you, and YOU should be one of them. Prioritize your own needs into your daily to-do’s.
- The need to express your emotions. – Never apologize for being sensitive or emotional. There’s no reason to be ashamed for feeling something or acting out on it if it’s real to you. It’s a sign that you have a big heart, and that you aren’t afraid to let others know it. Showing your emotions is a sign of human strength. The people who judge you for being human, and not being modest, emotionless, and “in line,” are the ones who need to apologize.
- Your weirdness. – Where’s your will to be weird? Where’s your resolution to be real? Truth be told, it’s not weird to be weird. Everybody is weird in some way. You must celebrate your individuality and not be embarrassed of it. If you’re lucky enough to have something that makes you different from everybody else, don’t be ashamed and don’t hide it.
- Being unapologetically YOU. – We are never more alive than when we are being brave, and we can’t be brave unless we are willing to take off our masks and be ourselves. It’s about finding the courage to be real. When perfectionism of any kind is driving us, shame is always riding shotgun and fear is the backseat driver. Don’t do this to yourself. Let go of trying to be “perfect” in the eyes of others, and just be who you are.
- Not taking things personally. – When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless worrying and suffering. Some people may tell you it’s best to stand up for yourself and fight back, but the best offense is always a good defense. Defend yourself from others by not taking the things they say and do personally. Truth be told, if you take everything personally, you will remain offended for the rest of your life. What other people do is because of them, not you. Period.
Who are you?? (i aint hatin or smth; tbh i truly appreciate ur msg; i luv u anon; thx; & im keeping it in my inbox)
Sobrang nape-pressure ako sa lahat ng nag-aaya sakin na lumabas. Lalo na yung blockmates/friends ko. They’re like super smooth at anything. They can go wherever they want. Sila yung mga ‘spontaneous’ na tao. And I don’t even think I fit it. I mean hindi ko naman talaga kailangan maki-fit in pero gets kung ako lang yung hindi game sa mga gimik nila. Way to go prei.
Tapos may nag-aaya rin sakin sa life group. Sa Taft. @ 7pm. Super na-appreciate ko talaga nung inaya nila ko pero I really had to decline kasi imposibleng makapunta ko.
Ito na yata ang pinaka-prinoblema ko ngayong bakasyon :-(
I’m sorry I’m not that person. I’m sorry I can’t be that person. I’m sorry I can’t do the things that you do. I’m sorry I don’t do those stuff. It’s not that there’s anything wrong, it’s just that your lifestyle is different from mine. Way different. Way way wayyy different. I can’t afford the things that you do. I can’t afford your lifestyle. I’m not being kj or anything but we are not the same type of person who goes out a lot and have fun with friends. I’d rather stay home and watch movies all day or read all my books over and over.
Maybe you’re the most spontaneous person I know and you just want to share your fun, I totally appreciate that and thanks, but it’s not that easy for me as it is for you. I have strict parents (make that a strict mom), and they (she) would not just let me go out with friends in your way. Especially you’re in South and I live practically few steps ‘til North. The distance sucks, it always does. But I hope you understand this, I hope you understand me.
I know I shouldn’t be making a big deal out of this, but I can’t help myself. I just needed to vent out and to defend myself and I am tired of making excuses. I am actually thankful and grateful for a person like you in my life. And I am sorry. (Tbh, I kinda feel sorry for myself. Pathetic, I know but you can’t blame me.)
Read and bookmark this excellent post by British English Coach.
It’s long, but it will be extremely helpful.
Here is a snapshot of what you can expect to find in the post:
David: Now that Sasha is 13 she’s officially old enough to join Tumblr.
President Obama: So…she wasn’t before then?
Hanging out with tumblr founder and out-of-focus individual David Karp.
Reblogging tumblr founder David Karp because he is so excited about being out of focus.
Reblogging John Green because he looks so proud to be in focus.
It’s been a slightly unproductive Summer vacation for me. Maybe because my ‘vacation’ started too soon, right after my finals we already headed to Batangas for some family time. It was only the last week of March to third week of April. After that, voila! I’m a home buddy againnn.
We only had, like, two outings and it’s only for a short period of time. I spent my time reading, I only read Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, The Fault In Our Stars, and Fangirl, I also watched My Love Another Star, it’s a Korean drama series that is currently airing on GMA, I watched movies as well, pretty much chic flicks and inspirational ones. I also got enrolled to Piano lessons (a dream come true!).
We still have a month (or so) of vacation. It means, I still have a month to be a lazy ass and a couch potato. Either of the two actually lol.