Oops i can’t believe i said i like him (check previous post). I’ve always been in denial about how i felt about him but now i’m just confused. Do i really like him? Do i still like him? I hope not.
So I started using BBM again since he’s using BB now. Worst part, it eats up my (broken) iPhone battery.
He kept on sending me selfies thru bbm and he also asked me to send a selfie. So i did. He told me i looked pretty in that photo nonstop. With all those mushy emoji/bb emoticons. And now i seriously want to set it as my profile picture in every social network accounts i have.
Seriously though, i really felt pretty (despite the fact that i havent taken a bath yet when i took that selfie) that time since it came out from the guy that i like!!
How come I didn’t watch this as soon as it came out? Thank good heavens I have watched it now. Too much feels
I’m a bundle of contradictions,
You’re a bundle of mixed signals.
No, this is not going to end well.
The traditional rule in standard British English is that shall is used with first-person pronouns (“I” and “we”) to form the future tense, while will is used with second and third person forms (you, he, she, it, they):
- I shallcall you later tonight.
- They will not be in stock if you wait too long.But when it comes to expressing a strong determination to do something, it’s the other way around: will is used with the first person, and shall with the second and third:
- I will not eat green eggs and ham!
- You shall eat it, Sam-I-Am!
In American English, “shall" is virtually interchangeable with "will,” except in asking questions (see below).
Therefore, all of the following sentences are correct:
- She called to say that she will be late.
- I shall play the role of Hamlet.
- Melanie will bring doughnuts for the entire class.
- Soon, they will heed Gandalf’s warning.
However, “shall" and "will" are NOT interchangeable when it comes to questions.
We use “will” in the following types of questions:
- Will the test be difficult?
- Will you marry me?
- Will you be sad when we’re gone?
We use “shall" in questions that involve "I" and "we":
- Shall I bring you a cup of tea?
- Where shall we go next weekend?
- Shall we dance?
So I have already deleted all my posts about him. I’ve just realized that he’s bot worthy of my time, effort, and a freaking space on my blog. This is mine, not his. I just want to get over him. AGAD-AGAD
Just a piece of another foodtrip two weeks ago. I’m not really into cheesecake but this one’s mango and I’m a sucker for such. In all fairness, I started to like cheesecakes as well. Thanks to Café Quezon. Hahah :-) I posted a review of Café Quezon on Zomato! (at Cafe Quezon)
me: ok i’ll study at 8:00
me: *pretends i didn’t see*